Friday, March 12, 2010

Nice.

Thanks to my missing phone, I gotten myself into a whole lot of trouble these past few days. I've missed deadlines. It doesn't help when you don't have a phone because when people can't contact you, they just have a certain mindset that we're simply avoiding you. A phone is extremely important to me, and I know its my fault and irresponsibility that I lost it, so maybe it would be nice if you can spare me a thought and don't think I have all the bad intentions against you?

Facebook is a social networking website that either helps you, or screws with your life. Adding too many friends isn't the right thing to do. Friends, family and colleagues. We should know, facebook is meant to keep in touch with people, not to dig up information about them and be spread it around like a public announcement system. I can't believe you searched through my whole facebook to take revenge on me like that. It may have took you some effort, but I'm really proud you took the time. 

As far as I know, whatever is going on there is only used as a substitute. I know you know about what I do when I'm not around. I know many people there help convey things about me to you. I know you're only trying to take revenge. It's okay, maybe you aren't 100% dead on about bringing me down, but I know that its the thought that counts right? 

Let time pass, I want to see what's going to happen in due time. I want to see how things will change in the next few months. I may be extremely frustrated now, but I'll feel better once I switch off the computer. I can't believe that you're using things to make me do whatever you need. Of course I cannot say no, not yet at least. Even if I did say what I did, have you ever thought that I said it honestly with my heart? Or was I forced to?


Maybe it's time I started privatizing in facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment