Thursday, March 18, 2010

March holiday!

Okay, there's nothing much for me to talk about. There was so many things that I wanted to scream about, but I guess, when you give time to any problems, you won't feel that bad anymore! Yeah. So, there's really nothing much to say except to be happy that my 'k'-pay is coming real soon and I really can't wait!

And to that loser that I quarreled with at Advance track today, gosh, I can't believe it. I hope he dies. I was so ready to punch him square in the face. I'm really not satisfied with him. Oh well, fighting isn't the correct way to settle things right? I guess knocking some verbal sense into him should be okay. Even Nazrul was pissed with him, and so did so many other crews who knew him. Screw him. He may be a regular, but he'll never get to step on our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment