Monday, March 8, 2010

Mobile phones.

Previously, I've posted things about a phone, gone, in 9 seconds. Guess what? I've lost my phone today. Karma right? I've learnt my lesson. That is, helping people in Singapore isn't always good news. I won't talk about that. Its more of my carelessness that caused this misfortune. I've lost quite a few phones in the past. Here's my list of phones.

-Nokia,2200(Lost)
-Nokia,7250i
-Nokia,6220
-Nokia,6230
-Nokia,N73(Lost)
-Nokia, 1100
-Sony Ericsson 5310i(Lost)
-My friend, Bryan's SE phone(Lost)

Fuck right? Looks like I'm proud of this. I'm not.
A mobile phone is an extremely valuable item to everyone. Well, so is a wallet.
I've lost my wallet countless times too. I'm just a careless wreck mixed with maybe some short-term memory. Although I've almost lost my current wallet quite a few times, I can't remember the last time I really lost a wallet. Maybe primary school?

Oh well, that's life. People chide me all the time for not taking care of my things. Escape Theme Park, Home, School. Everywhere I get scolded.

Zaf Zaf, Will I ever learn? I've got no one else to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment