Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool's

Scored 2-2 with my Mum. A big 0-1 with 98.7 when I thought they really hired Ris Low. Ha!

Okay, thanks to some friends, I think I know who my true friends are. I know I'm not close to you, so the feeling should be neutral. It's not your fault, but you chose to let your thoughts out. I'm shell-shocked. Hmm, when enough will be enough. If the same thing happens next week. I'll curse you for ruining what I'm really looking forward to.

Okay okay. Got a new replacement phone. SonyEricssonR300, but now I need to get my safety gloves or I'll regret it. The gloves are optional but I think it helps, plus its cool hehe! But not before I make a new ATM card. I misplaced mine. And since the banks are closed for Good Friday tomorrow, I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

Second's spare cashflow is coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment